One Single Ingredient...
- A Fresh Vegetable is the only ingredient in IEKU GREENS FLOUR.
- All raw materials collected are washed. Then The Flour is processed using hot air drying system, making sure temperature does not exceed 50 degrees Celsius so it retains its nutritional properties. Subsequently the sample is ground until it reaches the desired texture.
- It's a new innovated way to get full servings of vegetables into your everyday diet.
- Offers ingenious ways to add flavor and the nutrients of a fresh vegetable powder to any recipe.
- They also have many versatile uses beyond cooking and baking, like smoothies or energy boosting snacks.
- Our flour is Paleo and Keto friendly.
- For more information please go to our PRODUCTS page.
Is very useful for making gluten free, grain and nut free breads. This vegetable may contain plenty of key vitamins and minerals.
It makes an excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans. It is lower in calories.
The fiber and healthy starch in our flour bean may help to prevent food cravings. Loaded with protein.
Has all the sweet flavors and nutrients of the vegetable in an easy-to-use form. Great for soups, stews and pastas. Commonly added to skin products.
Exceptionally high in protein, fiber, and iron. Nut free, grain free and low-glycemic. Our Pea Flour is easy to use and add to every day meals.
Our super versatile flour has lots of protein, minerals and fiber. It may increase energy level.
The Highlander Ancient Andean's "Lupini Beans"
It is a plant based protein with fairly neutral flavor and is recognized as one of the most efficient legumes
Excelent source of Vitamin C and plant-based protein. It is a delicious ingredient for sweet and savory meals. May aid in weight loss.
The Inca Tribes believed Quinoa was holy and the mother of all grains because it helped people live long and healthy lives.
Our Quinoa Flour has a sweet, nutty flavor. It can add lightless to baked goods without using white flour.