- Our Powder Fruit Extracts are obtained from natural fruit juices and purees. Then a modern Spray Drying technology dries the extract in seconds using hot air. This method helps to preserve the natural components of the fruit, obtaining a very pure concentrated fruit powder with smell, taste and color identical to the real fruit.
- Adding IEKU GREENS Powder Fruit Extract to your natural products enhances their viscosity, texture and nutrient content.
- Our exotic raw ingredients can be use to make drinks, food, deserts, ice creams, yogurts, supplements, beauty products. The combinations are endless.
- Keep our powders in a dry a cool place.
- Recommended Doses 4 gram of powder extract to a 200 ml of water.
- For more information about the extracts process visit our PRODUCTS Page
Brilliant yellow with an oval shape. Rich in Antioxidants. It has an intense, aromatic flavor which can be used as a natural ingredient for juice blends.
Grows all year around in tropical climate. Our powder is a good source of Vitamins, Minerals and Dietary Fiber. Main uses are for smoothies, jams and ice cream.
(Little Orange) An exotic tangy fruit Indigenous to the Andean Region. It may help boost your immune system.
Sweet little berry is often referred as an excellent lower glycemic option. Our flour is best use for healthy bars, ice creams, smoothies, etc.
Juicy, Sweet and citric, this fruit grows in the semitropical high altitude Andes Forest. It provides great amount of dietary fiber, protein and vitamins. It could be added to make juices or smoothies.
(Banana Passion Fruit) Has a tangy, tart taste and is used to make delicious ice cream. It can be a good source of fiber, vitamins A, C. Contains small amounts of protein.
(Soursop or Graviola) Large football size with a rough, leathery green outer skin. The fiber in this fruit may assist you maintain a healthy digestive system.
Ecuador is the world's leading exporter of bananas. Our bananas are a good source of Potassium and minerals. Banana Powder fits into any balanced diet.
This fruit is sodium-free, cholesterol-free and low calories food.
This Tropical fruit is rich in water and fiber, it may aid in body hydrate and it has low calories.